SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
As part of this process we also collect payment information. This is Information about your debit/credit card and bank account information provided by you to our payment service providers, that we require for the purpose of processing payment for our goods and services.
We also collect :
Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant websitecontent and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
SECTION 2 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use account-related data provided by you in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of your account to provide you with access to the Legal Documents and/or the Site, contact you regarding your purchase or use of the Legal Documents and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Legal Documents and/or the Site. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
When you ask for information about the Legal Documents, we will use your contact information to respond to your requests. Such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
We will use your Personal Data to send you information by email on our new products or services or other promotions. Where required by the applicable law, we will send you such information only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the Personal Data. In such case, if you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose, we will not send you this information.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, including by following the instructions contained in each promotional communication we send you permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future promotional information. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Harmony and Blue c/o Murray and Marsh Ventures Ltd, Oaklands, Stockbridge Road, Hamsphire United Kingdom RG25 2BA. Please note that we will continue to contact you via email to respond to your requests.
We also use data relating to your use of the Site and/or the purchase of Legal Documents to analyze, administer, support and improve your access to and use of the Site and the Legal Documents.
You acknowledge and agree that where provision of personal data is necessary to ensure compliance with legal obligations or to perform our contract with you, failure to provide relevant personal data for the abovementioned purposes may prevent us providing our goods and services to you.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may share your Personal Data and other information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions: providers of payment processing and fraud prevention, marketing, web analytics, hosting, email communication and customer support services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us. We use Stripe and Paypal as our Third Party payment processors.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or where we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or lawful requests by public authorities, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
SECTION 4 - Shopify
Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data provided to us, or wish to have Personal Data removed from our systems, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below and we will address your requests as required by applicable law.
- SECTION 6 – YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Certain applicable data protection laws give you specific rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data -- unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
- If we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to the UK data protection authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office or ICO), or, as the case may be, any other competent data protection authority of an EU member state that is authorised to hear those concerns (you may findEU Data Protection Authorities’ contact information here).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the “Contact” section below. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.
SECTION 7 - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SECTION 8 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable and appropriate security measures protect Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosed, alteration or destruction in light of the risks inherent in processing this information. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Please keep this in mind when providing us with your Personal Data.
SECTION 9 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Types Of Cookies
How To Disable Cookies
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com by mail at
Privacy Compliance Officer
Harmony and Blue
Oaklands, Stockbridge rd